Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Avi is ready !!


>_< !! I was making 2 avi for my cr profile and it was ready but i cant choose which 1 must put it up . It make me thinking it for 4 days so i decide to put this avi . It cant help , i keep on watching it from the day i make it . This 2 avi in my hearts was awesome compare to the avi i make before . This happiness I had never thought that can let my heart fill with happiness and just like my wish come truth . There was a little hope that always by my side let my heart fill with happiness and can go through the hard time. ( especially exam time !! ahaha )I hope that my friend and you all will have this kind of happiness .

No comments: