This just one of my edited picture . Other will shown up before christmas ( If I din forget) =="First week I make a decision that I will shown out some picture that I edit as present for celebrate my Christmas week ! ^_^ I know Im under no obligation to edit this picture but I still want to do it so . Maybe this cause by some reason that I haven't realise or this is called as addicted with this lifestyle . -.-" But I think some of them prefer not to have this kind of lifestyle and they probably say that this kind of lifestyle just squander all your time . =.=" ( probably is the girl who waste their time with the 'bf' ) this where I received from my friend who got 'bf' erk ! What kind of hurt meeeeeeeeee T_T ! Maybe her thinking way and my got a gap . ...... maybe ....... hehe but a kind of sweet and happy feel will receive when you end up with your editing . You will realise ( that picture you edited will tell you this is your ability to make me! ) T_T so touched . ==" (crazy girl sot jor paiseh )
No comments:
Post a Comment