This boy is yuri heika ^_^ handsome what !!! That girl actually is yuri in last century . Why she become yuri if you interested just go and watch this anime Kyo Kara Maou !! ^_^ ! So mysterious . I like it @_@ . No need say more this surely is my design -.-" too addicted with this interest T_T . Today is my school orientation day !! -.-" just not enough sleep cause yesterday night my mom and I keep getup the drama so watch until midnight and somemore can't sleep . ehehe ! But I still keep a nice mood today ^_^ . Today is my chance try to be a promoter (Not really a promoter just about to help the customer find the clothes which is suitable for their children ) . (actually I don't really like this kind of job either . ) But I still able to manage it well , my friend said that " You seems like very enjoy this job because you keep smilling and serve the customer well and some more forget to eat your lunch ." Another friend said " she was too concentrate with her work . " I just smile and answer them " this can let me have an experience to be a promoter , I will never forget because is too tired and my legs stand until pain . " Today I keep serving the customer and busy answering their question which is about our school rules . ^^! today really busy but I enjoy it and so now i really tired (OMG wanna faint so sleepy ! ) ok i just stop here to be continue next topic ........... bye !
No comments:
Post a Comment