Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dam mood of shopping day !!!

Ahaha membership card =.=" just edit for fun because I saw many of my anime group creator create some membership card and somemore I wanted to see is that I have this ability to do it so . ^_^ !

T_T yesterday I go queenbay mall shopping but I cant even see any shoes or clothes that I want . Besides that , my mom can't understand what shoes i want T_T so sad !!!!! She keep ask me go in the expensive store to see the sport shoes -.-" (because the store write there 50% ) Oh God ......... what should I do T_T ???????? And so yesterday I didn't buy anything for myself just go there find cousin chit-chat & time pass by I end with my shopping journey at 10.25 pm . -.-" haiz ....

1 comment:

beakborg said...

http://hinten.blogspot.com/